Used Boat Lifts
for sale Wisconsin
The Midwest’s #1 ShoreStation Dealer
ShoreStation Boat Lifts
The original since 1959, the name StoreStation has stood for top-quality lift systems. ShoreStation is a complete shoreline equipment manufacturer. Their lines of lifts, docks and accessories are built to fit together allowing you an array of options no one else can match. Manke Enterprises is proudly the largest ShoreStation dealer in the midwest. We know their products and our buying power means we offer very competitive pricing.
Materials and technology have improved through the years but their dedication to dependability has remained the same. Innovation has always been a part of the ShoreStation philosophy. New features for this year include the Revolution canopy system, hydraulic winch assembly, and ShoreScreen retractable power curtain. Interested in boat lifts for sale? Figure out what type of lift you need here.
- Best in class 15-year structure & cable warranty
- Available up to 15,000 lb capacity and advanced hydraulic technology
- DC Power – safe and reliable DC power with solar panel (no AC needed!)
- Low Maintenance – Hassle-free cable design, corrosion resistant materials, stainless cables
- Bunk System – Corrosion free poly/aluminum bunks that conform to hull to support boat
- Check out the many advantages here.
Whether you’re looking for one of the safest, most dependable lifts on the market like the ShoreStation Hydraulic, or the nostalgia of our original manual drive lift, ShoreStation continues to elevate the industry standards.
- QUICKLY SECURES BOAT – When you have a Hydraulic Lift, there’s no need to worry about wind and waves getting in your way. This lift is the fastest on the market and will give you confidence to safely land and secure your boat in less than ideal conditions.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION – With cables that are pulled instead of wound, this system is designed to eliminate cable fatigue issues and safeguard against critical failure. In addition, our hydraulics are pressure regulated, so they stall before lifting potentially damaging loads, giving you peace of mind that your precious cargo is safe.
- RELIABLE BY DESIGN – With so many variables in the marine environment, deliberate design is crucial. The “high and dry” construction of the hydraulic lift keeps your essential hydraulic and electronic components above the water, minimizing their exposure to moisture and humidity. In addition, the solar-powered, DC operating system eliminates the need for an AC circuit on the dock, providing safety and superior performance on command. This is a lift you can rely on, day after day.
Maybe it’s childhood memories, the notorious click of the winch, the grip of the wheel. More than 50 years from its inception, we still offer what became the industry standard of what a boat lift should be.
- TIME-TESTED SHORESTATION WINCH – Has earned the trust of thousands of boat owners with decades of proven history. It offers smoother lifting and dependability far superior to any ordinary winch. The Wheel Lock Mechanism safety feature is spring activated, preventing the platform from being raised too high.
- DURABLE LOW MAINTENANCE CONSTRUCTION – Everything is designed for years of dependable service: aluminum construction, stainless steel cables, poly/aluminum UltraBunks, stainless steel/brass fasteners, GAR-MAX pulley bearings. The bolt-together aluminum construction provides superior environmental endurance and eliminates the need for aluminum welds while adding to the strength and stability of the lift.
We understand the Hydraulic lift may not be the perfect fit for every individual’s budget. ShoreStation Power Winch is built on proven technology for years dependable use.
- SIMPLE, INTEGRATED DESIGN – The time-tested ShoreStation winch has a direct drive motor that is integrated and enclosed reducing exposure to the outdoor environment. The rugged, galvanized steel winch frame reduces deflections and maintains alignment of internal components.
- LIFT SYSTEM PROTECTION – Electric systems feature a back-wind sensor and upper limit switch protecting the lift from damage. The adjustable upper limit switch stops the platform at any desired height for added protection.
- RELIABLE DC POWER – The solar-powered, DC operating system eliminates the need for an AC circuit on the dock, providing safety and superior performance on command.
ShoreStation® Pontoon Lifts have been updated to fit today’s larger, heavier pontoons.
- Available in 3000 lb. to 7000 lb. capacity vertical lifts
- Greater support with three cradle options to choose from
- Load Guide options make launching and loading your boat safe and easy.
Pontoon Log Rack
- The double UltraBunks and full length GlideRail load guides cradle and channel the outer “logs” perfectly every time. The unique kit is designed to work well on both tritoons and standard pontoons with tubes up to 29″.
Pontoon Tandem Double Bunk
- Available with 2 or 3 tube supports that adjust to fit any pontoon. The premium poly-aluminum UltraBunks are often combined with under-deck post load guides to reduce lift width requirements.
- The 3-in-1 under-deck lift support with integrated motor stop and load guides is economical and maintenance free. The contoured poly-covered tubes both guide the pontoon into the lift and support it by simply lifting under the deck inside the outer tubes.
Interested in Knowing More?
If you have questions about who we are and what services we provide, we would love to hear from you.