Our vertical lift design can handle deeper water and your largest crafts – up to 5’6″ deep and 1500 lbs.
- Same great quality as our larger lifts with ShoreStation’s time-tested vertical lift system and low maintenance aluminum construction
- Available in manual or electric
- Comes standard with 2 wireless remotes to raise and lower your lift
- “V” cradle design for shallow water operation
- Self-adjusting pivoting bunks cradle watercraft’s hull
This aluminum constructed cantilever style PWC Lift can handle watercraft up to 1,000 lbs.
- 30″ operator’s wheel and brake winch provides safe, smooth operation
- Self-adjusting, pivoting bunks cradle the watercraft’s hull
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame and posts for larger watercrafts
- Also available with 4 legs for deeper water, electric drive winch, optional canopy, or aluminum/poly UltraBunks
This is no ordinary boat lift. The two-place Free-standing PWC lift has space for two 1,000 lb machines.
- Independently operated lift platforms and operator’s wheel with brake winches for smooth operation
- Also available with optional electric drive winch
- Designed for years of dependable service with corrosion resistant aluminum construction, thermoplastic pulleys and stainless steel bearing surfaces
- Add the optional canopy and aluminum/poly UltraBunks
Interested in Knowing More?
If you have questions about who we are and what services we provide, we would love to hear from you.