Personal Watercraft (PWC) Lift
Built with convenience and safety in mind, four available storage options allow you to choose your lift storage location while saving you space. ShoreStation PWC Lifts get you on and off the water quickly and safely, allowing you more time to perfect your craft.
Our vertical lift design can handle deeper water and your largest crafts – up to 5’6″ deep and 1500 lbs.
- Same great quality as our larger lifts with ShoreStation’s time-tested vertical lift system and low maintenance aluminum construction
- Available in manual or electric
- Comes standard with 2 wireless remotes to raise and lower your lift
- “V” cradle design for shallow water operation
- Self-adjusting pivoting bunks cradle watercraft’s hull
This aluminum constructed cantilever style PWC Lift can handle watercraft up to 1,000 lbs.
- 30″ operator’s wheel and brake winch provides safe, smooth operation
- Self-adjusting, pivoting bunks cradle the watercraft’s hull
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame and posts for larger watercrafts
- Also available with 4 legs for deeper water, electric drive winch, optional canopy, or aluminum/poly UltraBunks
This is no ordinary boat lift. The two-place Free-standing PWC lift has space for two 1,000 lb machines.
- Independently operated lift platforms and operator’s wheel with brake winches for smooth operation
- Also available with optional electric drive winch
- Designed for years of dependable service with corrosion resistant aluminum construction, thermoplastic pulleys and stainless steel bearing surfaces
- Add the optional canopy and aluminum/poly UltraBunks
Interested in Knowing More?
If you have questions about who we are and what services we provide, we would love to hear from you.